Since my childhood I have always been uncomfortable with the color brown. I do not remember exactly if I ever had any outfit in the shades of Brown. The only time I was comfortable with brown was when I had it as a color in my outfit’s accessory.
It’s not only me but the anxiety with this color is pretty common among girls. I have seen BIG brands neutralizing Brown shades with some more lively colors from neon or spring palettes. So if you have that same color brown anxiety this blog is for you because I have few tips down here.
- Never go for a mono-color brown outfit, It’s never wise to wear a big portion of that color in which you are uncomfortable, and if you will do it, I am sure its going to ruin your whole day. You have to choose between a brown shirt, and a brown pants/trousers or accessories.
- If you are wearing clothes that have brown color always go with bright colored lipsticks that can make you look fresh and lively.
- Neutralize your brown effect by adding some neon or bright color details.
- Brown bags are always considered a chic, if you are using it, add some colors to your overall apparel
- Yes I know brown UGGs or other high boots look pretty awesome, no one can deny that, but if brown gives you Goosebumps than a little color anywhere can make your brain get rid of this anxiety.
- Never wear it if it is too packed in its design.
- You can relate all the above mentioned tips, down here Taylor swift wearing brown boots, colored pants and bright makeup, it neutralizes the whole outfit and brings brightness to it